Sunday 14 August 2016

Watch Katy Perry perform 'Rise and 'Roar' at the 2016 Democratic Nationa...





Not that I know this Big Breasted Blackhaired Bisexual Blasphemus Brainless Baphomet Bastard Bimbo  BBBBBBBBB but the creepy bitch appears with Katheryn Hudson under her photo on tumblr so looking at the dead crowd her pathetic performance old and tired saggy face and demonic eyes covered by contact lenses scratching herself from HEROIN withdrawal symptoms take it from THE MESSIAH THE MOST POPULAR MAN ON EARTH; "IAM FUCKING GLAD I DON'T AS FOLLOWING THIS HAPLESS AMATEUR PERFORMANCE (AS APOLLO GOD OF MUSIC SON OF GOD IS THE ULTIMATE JUDGE) I WOULD SEVER ALL TIES AS SHE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HERSELF, OBVIOUSLY THE CROWD AND ME". THE OUT OF WORK HAPLESS BOYFRIEND OF       HAS NO FUTURE HE IS A WIDOWER SINCE MY WIFE SIGNED HER OWN JAIL WARRANT 10/01/2016 AT THE GOLDEN GLOBES WITH SMALL DICK UNEMPLOYABLE SPONGER  #JOHNMAYER AND COUNTLESS OTHER REPORTED AFFAIRS 'Pretty In Pink' 'THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA' =Saggy tits and big ass recorded for proof prosperity  the BIMBO  I WISH NOTHING MORE THAN COMPLETE DEMISE OF HER CAREER, LIFE AND FREEDOM TO GO DOWN IN MUSIC HISTORY AS THE BIGGEST CHEATING MORONIC BLASPHEMUS BIMBO PAEDOPHILE CHILD ABUSER. AS TODAY IS THE FINAL CHANCE I WILL GET I WILL SAY  "IAM JUST SO VERY LUCKY THAT I NEVER CONSUMED TO TEMPTATION OR MK ULTRA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL THAT SHE EXERTED OVER ME JUST PROVING HOW SUPERIOR IAM TO HER IN EVERY-WAY THE BITCH NOW FALLS TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF SOCIETY A PEDOPHILE IN JAIL UGH NOTHING WORSE I WISH SUFFERING AND TORMENT UPON HER AND I ASK THE FATHER NOT TO PRODUCE HER FOR JUDGMENT HER FATE ALREADY CONFIRMED: Puff of Smoke like a vapor she will go and this black magic spirit she thru onto me will be prised out and burnt at the stake by KING DAVID of JUDEA. I HAVE NO MEMORY OF YOU APART FROM 2 BLACK COCKS UP HER ASS HER FACE COVERED IN DEAD BABIES> Good Day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment